Building NBA2k18’s All-Time Dallas Mavericks Team
You know why.
Chandler’s career in Dallas is so weird because of the short length but his impact during those seasons were unparalleled to other centers in franchise history. He was the anchor for the Mavericks during their title run and would be the starting center in this lineup.
More from The Smoking Cuban
- Dallas Mavericks: Why Luka Doncic is underpaid in $207 million extension
- Dallas Mavericks: Tyrell Terry injures groin in summer league loss to Jazz
- Mavericks: How to maximize Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis pairing
- Dallas Mavericks: Did they do enough this offseason to jump into title contention?
- Mavericks: What to watch for as Dallas faces Utah Jazz in summer league
Standing at 7’6″, Bradley is one of the tallest players in franchise history while also spending over half of his career in Dallas. Bradley spent eight and a half seasons in Dallas and was always a fan favorite. He is fourth in franchise history in rebounds and first in franchise history in blocks.
Tarpley is sometimes forgotten among fans, but he spent this entire six-year career in Dallas that included a three-year suspension before his last season in the league. Tarpley averaged a double-double in four of his six seasons in Dallas, including a 20/11 season before his suspension.
Tarpely is first in franchise history in total rebound percentage and second in franchise history in rebounds per game.
Next: The New Nike Jerseys for the Dallas Mavericks Are Here
As far as how this team would match up against other franchises…I’m not for sure they would have the depth as some other lineups across the league.