6 Stats to Monitor For Dallas This Season
By Austin Denius
7 of 7
Salah Mejri’s Blocks Per Game
Salah Mejri’s stats are something no one thought would be monitored until the end of last year. Mejri provided a huge spark for Dallas in the playoffs last year with his defense.
His combination of height and length make him as great shot blocker, and that is perfect to come in behind Andrew Bogut.
Mejri should be one of the better second unit players, and should be the man in the middle for every minute he’s on the court.
More from The Smoking Cuban
- Dallas Mavericks: Tyrell Terry injures groin in summer league loss to Jazz
- Mavericks: How to maximize Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis pairing
- Dallas Mavericks: Did they do enough this offseason to jump into title contention?
- Mavericks: What to watch for as Dallas faces Utah Jazz in summer league
- Dallas Mavericks rumors: Bulls want first round pick for Lauri Markkanen
Stay tuned for our continued countdown to the season opener for the Dallas Mavericks. The Mavs will play the Indiana Pacers for the first game of the season on October 26th at 6:00 PM central time.