The Dallas Mavericks and San Antonio Spurs ask for completely different things from their centers. These smaller names are asked to play big.
- Stats: 6.7 points, 56.8% fg, 6.8 rebounds, 1.2 blocks
- Pros: Good shot blocker. Good Rebounder. Decent range for a center
- Cons: Terrible hands. Inconsistent. Foul prone. No post game.
- Responsibilities: Be a factor on the boards and on the defensive end. Dalembert is the Mavericks only true center.
- Stats: 8.2 points, 52.3% fg, 6.2 rebounds
- Pros: Good around the basket. High basketball IQ. Good passer. Good in pick-n-roll.
- Cons: Not a shot blocker. Not great athletically. Face up game not a consistent threat.
- Responsibilities: Set screens, play good defense, and be a factor on offense. When Splitter plays well, the Spurs are almost unbeatable.