With the season set to start against the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday, Oct 30th, here are my regular season predictions for the Dallas Mavericks.
- The Mavericks will make the playoffs
- The Mavericks will win at least 47 games
- Monta Ellis will shoot over 46% from the field and over 33% from 3.
- The bench will be top two in scoring.
- Vince Carter will finish in the top 3 for 6th man of the year.
- Dirk Nowitzki will shoot at least 50% and average 18+pts a game.
- Jose Calderon will average 8+ assists a game.
- Wayne Ellington, Nowitzki, Calderon, and Carter will all shoot over 38% from 3-pt range
- The Mavericks will be a top three 3-point shooting team.
- The Mavericks will have an All-Star.
- The Mavericks will win more games than they lose when the score is within 5 points.
- Bernard James will not finish the season a Mav.
- The Mavericks will add another center.
- Samuel Dalembert will average 8+ rebounds and 2 blocks a game.
- DeJuan Blair will lead the team in rebounds per minute.
- Nowitzki will make an All-NBA team.
- Brandan Wright will average a career high in points and rebounds with 10+pts and 5+ rebs/game.
- Nowitzki won’t miss more than 5 games this season.
What are your predictions???